Friday, September 9, 2011

Portifino





Last weekend, I took a boat to this little beach (Fruttuoso) and hiked from here to Portofino.  The whole area is like a national park with several trails to hike.









Here is a look back at Fruttuoso after I hike most of the hard part.


The park map with the trails shown named this place, but I think there might have only been a couple of buildings.




 One of the great views along the hike.











As I was getting close to Portofino, but still hadn't seen a building for a while, I passed this lamp-post.  But just a few corners later, I began to see some homes.


And here is Portofino.  It is definitely oriented towards tourism, but it is still quite picturesque.  I took a boat ride back to Genova after getting some gelato (absolutely necessary after 1hr40min hike).

No comments:

Post a Comment